Meat always tastes good. But meat always tastes the same if you cook it the same way. If you want your meat to taste different, then you have to vary the accompanying components. A variety of ingredients will add flavors you have never tasted before in a meat dish!
If you would like to practice an interesting combination, then consider the ingredients of our Keto Taco Bowl recipe, and you will never want to cook beef any other way again!
For this recipe, you will need paprika, garlic, dried parsley, pure tomato paste, chili pepper, granulated garlic, onion, and pickled jalapenos. This assortment provides protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals that boost the immune system, regulate blood sugar, and perform antioxidant functions.
You’ll also need Greek yogurt, which is a good source of protein. Greek yogurt contains less whey than regular yogurt. This makes it an ideal option if you are sensitive to dairy. Be sure that the Greek yogurt you buy is unsweetened.
It’s also a good idea to make sure it comes from organic, grass-fed sources to ensure there is no added antibiotics or hormones. If you don’t have Greek yogurt on hand, then try using sour cream.
We recommend making this recipe on Taco Tuesday or whenever you’re craving tacos. Making this dish at home ensures that you have the opportunity to pick high-quality ingredients, such as grass-finished beef (see our list of best online butchers).
There is so much flavor in this dish that you will enjoy eating this again and again! The flavor and spices further combine when you put the leftovers in the fridge. This means that the best part about this dish is that it tastes even better the next day!
Enjoy this recipe as is or you can even dip your favorite low-carb chips in it as an appetizer at a party.
Let’s Do It!
Add olive oil to a frying pan and cook the ground beef until it’s brown all the way through.
Add in the minced garlic, dried parsley, paprika, and salt and pepper. You can also add some taco seasoning, too. Stir to combine all ingredients and cook for 3 more minutes.
Add the tomato puree or tomato paste, chili, granulated garlic, and onion. Fold all ingredients together and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
Transfer the beef to a bowl and sprinkle with cheese. Top with jalapeno and Greek yogurt.
Similar Recipes You Can Try:
- Cabbage Fish Taco Bowls with Avocado
- Beef Taquitos with Cheese Taco Shells
- Crock-Pot Taco Soup with Beef
Keto Beef Taco Bowl
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Jalapeno pickled and diced
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the ground beef in the heated oil for 3-5 minutes or until no more pink.
- Toss in the minced garlic, paprika and dried parsley. Adjust the taste with some salt and pepper. Give it a good stir and continue to cook for 3 minutes or until the meat lightly browns.
- Add the tomato puree into the pan as well as the chili, granulated garlic, and onion. Fold altogether to mix and continue to cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Top with a Greek yogurt and jalapeno. Enjoy!