Do you run a food blog or an online magazine that need recipes? Our team can produce white label recipes that are unique for your website.
You can send us a list of dishes and ideas that you’d like us to make recipes. Our team will go shopping to buy the ingredients, cook the dishes, take the photos, record the videos (with your company branding/logo/watermark) and write the recipes up.
Here are the 2 packages we offer:
- 10 Recipes (low carb, keto, paleo or any diet per your requirement).
- Each recipe consists of: recipe text (ingredient list and step by step instruction) and recipe photos (a total of 4-7 photos of the process and final dish per recipe)
- All recipes are white label. You have the exclusive rights to use the recipes where you can publish it online and offline as your own. You’re the only owner of the recipes.
Everything in the standard package plus:
- A vertical 30-60 second video per recipe for your Pinterest.
- A horizontal 30-60 second video per recipe for YouTube and Facebook
- A square 30-60 second video per recipe for your Instagram
Note: All recipes are uniquely written per your requirements. Our chefs will buy the ingredients and cook everything from scratch and record the process in the form of text, images and videos. We will deliver the final products via Google Drive or Dropbox where you will have access to recipe text files, images, and videos. To see example and the quality of our recipes, images and videos, see the latest recipe section on our website.
- Keto Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake (Low Carb – Sugar Free)
- Keto Instant Pot Chicken Adobo Low Carb Recipe
- Easy Tender Instant Pot Spicy Beef Ribs – Low Carb and Keto-friendly Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Cauliflower with Cheese and Spices – Low Carb Keto Recipe
- Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks – No Breading, Low Carb, Keto
- Easy Keto Instant Pot Beef Meatballs – Low Carb Recipe
Ready to hire our team to make beautiful recipes for your business?
Email us at ketovaleblog (at) gmail.com today for further discussion.
Please include these details in your email:
- Tell us a little bit about your website/business to make sure we’re a match
- A list of dishes or ideas of what you want
- The package you want to choose
- Any special diet or format requirements