Have you ever tasted a better dessert than cheesecake with berries and chocolate? Have you ever cooked this dessert?
If you’ve never tried to make dessert in your instant pot, then we’re here to change that. This recipe is incredibly easy to make and tastes great!
Our Keto Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake recipe uses cream cheese and sour cream as its base. It’s high in healthy fats, protein, and calcium.
Plus, sour cream contains healthy bacteria that provides a unique, sour flavor. Research shows that the lactic acid bacteria found in sour cream can be used to help support your digestive and immune health (1).
You’ll also need an egg for this recipe, which is an excellent source of protein and healthy fats. Additionally, egg yolks are one of the best food sources of vitamin D.
Research shows that vitamin D plays a crucial role in boosting your immune health. This is because your immune cells have a receptor for vitamin D on them. Research shows that vitamin D may be able to bind to immune cells and influence their actions (2).
Berries are one of the few fruits allowed on a keto diet. They are low in sugar and high in fiber. Plus, they are an excellent source of unique antioxidant flavonoids that have been shown to reduce inflammation and protect human health (3).
The cocoa in this recipe further contributes to the antioxidant content. Not to mention, chocolate has been shown to make you smarter and happy (4)!
So now you can enjoy your dessert without feeling guilty about indulging in something unhealthy! There are many Instant Pot dessert recipes you can make. Feel free to explore our blog for more!
Let’s Do It!
Mix the cream cheese and erythritol in a bowl until creamy. Add the egg and continue to mix.
Then stir in the cocoa powder, sour cream, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Mix well.
Grease a 5-inch baking dish and fill it with the cheesecake batter. Cover with foil.
Pour one cup of water into the instant pot. Place a trivet inside and put the baking dish on top.
Put the lid on and set the instant pot to “sealing.” Press “pressure cook” and cook on high for 4 minutes. When done, release the pressure naturally (approximately 12 to 15 minutes).
Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature and then put in the fridge to chill for about three hours.
Top with berries and low-carb chocolate. Serve cold.
More Keto Cheesecake recipes you can try:
- Instant Pot Lemon Vanilla Mini Cheesecakes
- Collagen Blackberry Cheesecake
- Blackberry Cheesecake with Coconut Crust
- No Bake Cheesecake For One
Keto Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and erythritol until creamy. Add in the egg and continue to beat until incorporated. Stir in cocoa powder. Add sour cream, pure vanilla extract, and lemon juice, and beat just until combined.
- Grease a heat proof 5-inch baking dish with olive oil and fill it with cheesecake batter. Cover with a piece of foil.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the instant pot. Put the trivet inside and place the covered baking dish on top.
- Put the lid on and turn the valve to “sealing.” Press “pressure cook” (manual) and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is completed, let the pressure release naturally, approximately 12-15 minutes. Once the pin drops, open the lid and remove the cheesecake from the pot.
- Let the cheesecake cool to room temperature, then transfer to the fridge to chill for about 3 hours. Top with your favorite berries or drizzle with melted chocolate (optional). Enjoy!