If you’re used to using your instant pot for cooking hearty main dishes, then this recipe will give you a new sense of appreciation for your pressure cooking super machine!
Your instant pot can literally do it all and this recipe is proof. This recipe will prove to you that making cheesecake isn’t hard – and it doesn’t have to include carbs or lots of kitchen appliances.
It’s so good that you may want to eat this as a main course instead of dessert. But don’t feel guilty if you do. This dish is packed with nutrition, such as protein and calcium from the cheese, polyphenols from the olive oil, and vitamin C from the lemon.
Protein is necessary to keep up with our body’s amino acid demand. Our body needs dietary protein to supply amino acids for the growth and maintenance of our cells and tissues.
You also need calcium. It is vital for bone and dental health. You definitely do not need carbs. There is a tiny amount of carbs in a single serving of cream cheese.
Cheese also contains the micronutrients vitamin A, vitamin K, folate and choline, providing numerous health benefits. Sour cream provides delicious, tangy undertones while also contributing to gut health with its healthy bacteria content.
There are only a few keto-friendly fruits you can add to cheesecake. Berries are the only fruit safely allowed on the keto diet.
In addition to being low in carbs and sugar, berries are high in fiber and antioxidants. They can help curb your cravings while also providing lots of beneficial nutrients, including vitamin C and anti-inflammatory flavonoids.
In our recipes, we use the instant pot 3-Quart Duo Mini 7-in-1. Just follow the recipe instructions and enjoy!
Let’s Do It!
Beat the cream cheese and keto sweetener in a bowl until creamy. Then add eggs. Beat until smooth.
Add the vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sour cream. Beat again.
Grease ramekins with oil and fill each with the cheesecake better.
Add one cup of water to the bottom of the instant pot. Place the trivet inside and put the ramekins on top.
Put the lid on and set it to “sealing.” Then press “pressure cook” and cook for 3 minutes on high pressure. When the time is up, release the pressure naturally.
Remove the cheesecakes and allow to cool to room temperature. Then put in the fridge and chill for three hours before serving. Top with berries and enjoy!
More Sugar-Free Cheesecake Recipes You Can Try:
- Mini Low Carb Cheesecake with Blackberries
- Keto Blackberry Cheesecake with Coconut Crust
- Keto No Bake Cheesecake For One
- Keto Lemon Cheesecake with Almond Crust
Instant Pot Mini Lemon Vanilla Cheesecakes
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and erythritol until creamy. Add eggs and continue to beat until incorporated. Add sour cream, pure vanilla extract, lemon juice and lemon zest. Beat just until combined.
- Grease small ramekins with olive oil and fill each ramekin with the cheesecake batter.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the instant pot. Place in the trivet and arrange ramekins on top.
- Put the lid on and turn the valve to “sealing.” Press “pressure cook” (manual) and cook at high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is completed, let the pressure to release naturally, approximately 12-15 minutes. Once the pin drops, open the lid and remove the ramekins from the pot.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool to room temperature then transfer to the fridge to chill for about 3 hours. Top with your favorite berries and enjoy!