Do you like fries? Can you think of a healthy way to enjoy them? Well, this recipe will teach you that this is possible. Zucchini is a savior when you are going on a Keto diet. You can make so many different things with it. Today we will be making zucchini fries coated with almond flour.
This recipe will give you an enjoyable and delicious snack that you can share with your friends. You can make this for those movie nights at home instead of popcorn.
You can serve these fries with homemade ketchup.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Related: Zucchini Fries With Flaxseed Meal
[thrive_text_block color=”orange” headline=”Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes”] [thrive_optin color=”blue” text=”Send me!” optin=”55" size=”medium” layout=”horizontal”][/[/thrive_text_block]/p>
Zucchini Fries With Almond Flour
- Make small zucchini sticks using a sharp knife. Reserve.
- Set the flour on a plate and fold to combine with pepper and paprika.
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Toss in the zucchini sticks and coat each one fully.
- Roll the sticks in the flour mix. Cover all surfaces.
- Heat the oil in a hot frying pan. Gently drop the zucchini in and leave to brown.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with some ketchup dip.