Who doesn’t like a fresh-baked crispy cookie especially if it’s low carb and super simple and easy to make? These peanut butter cookies are perfect for you. They are crispy, delicious and they will crunch and crumble inside your mouth.
Ahhh, just imagine the amazing smell of freshly baked cookies in your kitchen. What’s more delightful after a hard day of work to come home to a plate of tasty cookies?
Maybe you can share this recipe with your best friend and ask them to bake this for you. Because nothing is better than enjoying the freshly baked cookies when you don’t have to make them in the first place.
We prefer using freshly made peanut butter with no added sugar. It’s natural and pure peanut butter. You can find this at your local health food store. If you want more flavor and texture, you can add a little bit of cocoa powder and a few drops of vanilla extract.
This recipe should make 15 small cookies. You can eat immediately after you bake them and store the rest of the cookies in an airtight container to prevent humidity from affecting their crispness and texture. Make sure you allow it to cool down first before storing.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Almond Butter Fat Bombs
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Let the oven preheat at 300°F.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl. Whisk along with the sweetener and butter. Continue whisking until you have a uniform mixture.
- Include some optional flavors like salt, vanilla, and cocoa powder in the mixture if preferred.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Scoop out a spoonful of the batter and form this into cookies on the sheet.
- Leave to bake for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy warm.