If you are a chocolate lover like me, you would want to find ways to enjoy chocolate when going on a keto diet. Here is a delicious chocolate peanut butter fat bomb recipe that you can try and make your lunchbreak snack more interesting.
Be sure to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Chocolate Almond Butter Fat Bombs
- Lemon Cheesecake Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Orange Walnut Chocolate Fat Bombs
[thrive_text_block color=”orange” headline=”Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes”] [thrive_optin color=”blue” text=”Send me!” optin=”55" size=”medium” layout=”horizontal”][/[/thrive_text_block]/p>
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
For the chocolate:
- Blend all the ingredients for the chocolate in a bowl. Stir well to get the desired smoothness. Put aside.
- Prepare another bowl for the peanut butter mixture. Fold the ingredients together until uniform and smooth. Set aside as well.
- Pour the chocolate mix in a muffin cup covered with a plastic square. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Remove from the fridge and add the peanut butter on top of the chocolate. Replace in the fridge for 20 more minutes.
- Once set, serve and enjoy!