Keto cheese biscuits are a great choice for breakfast. This dish contains a good amount of protein and fats and a small amount of carbohydrates that make it ideal for a keto diet.
The good thing is that you only need a very little time for cooking, somewhere around 15 minutes. This is perfect for breakfast or snack. You can take them with you in your lunchbox for work.
The main ingredients here are assorted of Italian cheeses, such as cream cheese, mozzarella, gouda, and parmesan. Almond flour is also used to make the dough.
Meat patties wrapped inside the cheese-almond biscuit dough and seasoned with Italian spices. Treat your friends and family with this delicious dish. Bon Appetit!
Let’s Ketofy It!
Preheat the oven to 400 F.
Melt mozzarella and cream cheese in a bowl using a microwave for 30-40 seconds. Mix well.
In another bowl, combine egg, Parmesan, almond flour, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Fold the cheese mixture in and mix well. Use plastic wrap to cover the mixture then chill in the fridge for half an hour until firm.
Divide the dough into 6 small parts, make the ball shape then flatten them.
On each muffin dough, add 1 piece of cheese and 1 meat patty (can be precooked or raw) on then use your hand to close the biscuit. Repeat with the remaining patties. Top with mozzarella if desired (optional).
Transfer them to a greased muffin tin and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Keto Cheese Biscuits With Breakfast Patties
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded (plus more for topping)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 slices Gouda cheese 2 oz, cut into small squares
- 6 beef patties approx. 100g, precooked or fresh
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp olive oil for greasing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Add cream cheese and mozzarella to a bowl and microwave for 30-40 seconds. Stir the cheese mixture well to combine.
- Beat the eggs and add the almond flour, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and mix well. Stir in the cheese mixture. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and put into the fridge for 30 mins until firm.
- Grease the muffin tin with olive oil. Shape the dough into 6 small balls and flatten them. Place one patty and cheese square on each piece of dough and close biscuits. Top with mozzarella if desired (optional). Transfer them to a muffin tin and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Keto Beef Empanadas
- Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets
- Bacon Cheeseburger Wellington
- Chicken Broccoli Bacon Cheese Patties
- Cauliflower Parmesan Cheese Patties