This recipe is very similar to the Keto Morning Hot Pockets we published before. This time, instead of using bacon and egg as filling, we use ham and cheese.
This is a very delicious and filling recipe that you can make for breakfast and take the leftover for lunch.
Let’s Do It!
Set the oven at 400 F and leave to preheat.
Transfer the shredded mozzarella cheese in a microwave-safe bowl together with the cream cheese.
Melt the cheese in the microwave for 1 minute up to one and a half minute.
Take out the melted cheese. Pour the beaten egg into bowl and mix. Add the almond flour and baking powder as well. Knead with your hands to make a homogeneous dough.
Brush 2 parchment papers with oil then place the dough between the papers. You should coat the papers with oil so that the dough will not stick onto the papers.
Place the paper with dough on a flat surface and press with a rolling pan. Flatten until thin enough. Thinner dough will make more servings.
Remove the top parchment paper and cut the dough into rectangles. Place enough ham and cheese on each rectangle. You can add as many fillings as you like.
Take the pockets to the oven and leave it there for 15 minutes. Once the bread turns golden, remove.
Serve in a plate and enjoy warm.
Save this recipe to your Pinterest board for later use!
Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets
For the Dough
- 6 oz Deli Ham Or any type of ham
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese sliced or shredded
- While preparing the dish, let the oven preheat at 400°F.
- Place the grated mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Top with cream cheese.
- Leave in the microwave for 1-1.5 minutes.
- Add the beaten egg, baking powder, and almond flour in the cheese mix. Knead until uniform.
- Sandwich the dough between two pieces of parchment paper. Make sure both papers are coated with oil to avoid sticking the dough on the surface.
- Press with a rolling pin until thin. The thinner the dough, the more servings it can make.
- Slice into rectangular pieces and fill with generous amounts of ham and cheese.
- Leave in the oven to bake for 15 minutes. Remove once the dough becomes golden brown in color.
- Enjoy with family and friends.