Low Carb Cheddar Bay Biscuits
These Cheddar Biscuits turn out buttery and delicious. This is the closest thing you can get to Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits without eating too much carbs. These biscuits can be served alone or with a meal.
*This photo shared by our member Savannah DiEugenio. If you’d like us to feature your work on our website, learn more here!
Let’s Ketofy It!
Prepare all of the ingredients. Preheat the oven set at 400 F.
Mix the melted butter, garlic powder, dried parsley, and eggs in a big bowl. You can also add some seasoning powder if available. Adjust the flavor with some salt.
Fold the coconut flour and baking powder into the bowl. Throw in the cheese as well. Mix everything thoroughly until there are no more lumps in the mixture.
Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon, scoop out the batter and lay them side by side on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake the batter in the oven for 15 minutes until they become slightly brown.
Serve alongside any dish or as a dessert or snack. To store, let them cool at room temperature then keep them in a sealed jar to maintain the crispness.
- Keto Cheese Biscuits With Breakfast Patties
- Keto Coconut Flour Biscuits with Garlic and Cheese
- Keto Savory Parmesan Almond Flour Biscuits
Keto Cheddar Biscuits
- Set the oven to 400°F to preheat.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl. Add the garlic powder, melted butter, dried parsley, and seasoning powder if you have some. Salt to taste.
- Combine the cheese into the mixture together with the baking powder and coconut flour. Fold until you obtain a lump-free mixture.
- Grease a cookie sheet before adding the batter into it. Place ice cream size scoops into the sheet.
- Lightly brown the biscuits in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with any meal or eat them alone.
- If you like to keep them for later, allow them to cool completely before storing in a jar to preserve the crispness.