Practical and tasty, this is a perfect snack for you to enjoy while following your keto diet. This complex snack will help you keep on track on your keto diet.
This recipe can be use for breakfast and can modify to meet your macros. You can use less chicken, add more veggies, etc… to suit your taste.
The base of this recipe is the shredded chicken, so these patties are packed with protein, along with the nutrients and fibers of the broccoli. Added to the goodness of cheese, this is a delicious healthy snack to eat any time of the day.
In addition this recipe is amazingly quick to make! So even for those with little practice or time to cook, it will be just fine.
This recipe can be frozen and be ready to eat only a few minutes in the microwave oven. It’s is real Ace for those who follow the keto diet.
[page_section color=’#2c3e50′ textstyle=’light’ position=’default’] [/page_section]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Let’s Ketofy It!” orientation=”center”]
Preheat your oven to 350°F. Sauté the chopped bacon over medium heat until it’s crispy. Set aside.
Add the broccoli and chicken to a food processor and fully combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spray a cupcake tin with coconut oil. Add some of the mixture to each cup, filling it halfway. Add the cheese and bacon. Then, add the remaining chicken-broccoli mixture.
Bake for 20 minutes and serve while hot. These can also be frozen and reheated later.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Keto Chicken Broccoli Bacon Cheese Patties
- 2 slices bacon chopped
- 1 cup shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup broccoli steamed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a small skillet on medium heat and sauté the chopped bacon until it becomes crispy. Set aside.
- In a food processor, put the broccoli and chicken. Mix them well until fully combined. Season with the salt and pepper to adjust the taste to your liking.
- Transfer some of the broccoli mixture to a baking sheet sprayed with coconut oil. Stuff the mixture in only half of the containers and make sure not to fill it to the rim. Add the cheese and crispy bacon as a filling, then top with the remaining mixture of broccoli.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove and serve while hot. Alternatively, you can freeze the patties for another day and simply reheat in the microwave before serving.