These cauliflower patties are a perfect pair for any dish. It can go from breakfast to dinner and it will please the pickiest eaters since it looks like a mini pancake. What makes this dish so special is its versatility and the delicious Parmesan crust that adds extra crunchiness.
You can make this recipe even easier by buying the cauliflower in bags that are cut and ready to use or by adding the cauliflower to a food processor after it’s cooked to obtain the finely chopped result. It can be as fine as you wish or even a mash if you prefer a smoother texture. I personally like the cauliflower to still have a little “bite” feel to it but either way, the recipe will still be delicious!
There are many ways to modify this recipe using broccoli instead of cauliflower per example or any other vegetable that can hold things together and is low carbs such as pumpkin. You can also substitute the coconut flour with any other low carb flour, like almond flour. I personally love the coconut flavor on this dish.
You can play with the flavors by adding a few pinches of paprika and red chili powder. This will add some heat and make the dish fun and full of flavors. My all-time favorite variation is making bite-size patties, using a small cookie cutter, and serving the patties with a dipping sauce of fresh cream and Tabasco sauce, yum!
This is a perfect side dish that can go with any protein main course.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Buffalo Chicken Totchos with Cauliflower Tater Tots
- Cauliflower Hash Browns
- Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
Keto Cauliflower Parmesan Cheese Patties
- Chopped the cauliflower and place in a steamer for 10-12 minutes. Wait until the vegetables are tender.
- Place the tender cauliflowers on a chopping board and let stand to cool for a couple of minutes before mincing into fine pieces. Stir the eggs, grated Parmesan cheese, coconut flour, and green onions in a mixing bowl. Add the minced cauliflowers. Check the taste and add your preferred amount of salt and pepper.
- Melt a tbsp of butter on a non-stick frying pan. Pile some shredded cheese on four separate spots on the pan.
- Use a round cookie cutter to make about ½ cup cauliflower patties with decent thickness. Place the patties on top of the pile of cheese.
- Fry for around 5 minutes till the surface and sides are golden brown in color. Flip the patties and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Enjoy eating with any meat dish of your choice.