If you’re a fan of chocolate and keto fat bombs in general, you will love this lemon cheesecake chocolate fat bombs recipe.
Dark chocolate helps protect the heart. It is rich in antioxidants and stimulates blood flow to the brain and improves cognitive function. The higher the cocoa content of the bar (70% or more) with no added sugar, the better it is for your health (1).
Cacao, the main ingredient of dark chocolate, is one of the most antioxidant-rich foods you can find. It is a great source of polyphenols which helps your body combat oxidative stress. A moderate consumption of chocolate could be part of a healthy diet (2).
These chocolate fat bombs are ideal for a gift too. By using a silicone mold and a few simple ingredients, you can make these delicious treats.
We add cacao powder, sour cream and grated coconut to decorate. You can decorate them to your liking. Also, you can substitute the filling for peanut butter or another keto filling.
Let’s Do It!
Gather all of the cheesecake ingredients in a mixing bowl. Fold together to make a homogeneous mixture. When the texture is as creamy as you like, transfer it to a decorating squeeze bottle.
For the chocolate mixture, first melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Pour the coconut oil into the melted chocolate and stir to combine.
Spread about ⅓ of the chocolate mix on the silicone molds. Make sure that the chocolate covers the sides of the molds. Chill in the fridge for a few hours to fully set.
Take out the molds and squeeze enough cheesecake batter into every mold. Distribute evenly.
Spread the rest of the chocolate mix on the surface of the molds to enclose the fat bombs. You can fill them up to the rim, just make sure you cover the entire surface.
Chill for 30 minutes. To serve, just unmold them. Best eaten cold.
Save this recipe by pinning it to Pinterest for later use!
Lemon Cheesecake Chocolate Fat Bombs
For Cheesecake Mixture
For Chocolate Mixture
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare cheesecake batter: Put all of the cheesecake ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir continuously until uniform and creamy. Pour the batter into a decorating squeeze bottle. You can add natural food coloring here if you’d like it to be colorful for special holiday party treats.
- Start making the chocolate mixture by melting the chocolate over a double boiler. Mix in the coconut oil and stir well to create a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour ⅓ of this chocolate mix on silicone molds. Spread on all sides of the molds. Refrigerate for a couple of minutes until set.
- Fill the molds with the cheesecake batter.
- Enclose the fat bombs with the leftover chocolate mix. Fill up to the rim of the molds to cover completely.
- Replace in the fridge for half an hour.
- When set and ready, simply unmold and serve cold.