The combination of chocolate, walnuts and orange peels give this fat bomb a unique taste. If you love chocolate fat bomb, this recipe is for you.
All you need is some unsweetened chocolate, walnuts, a few pieces of orange peels (skin), cinnamon and sweetener to taste. Of course, a silicone mold is needed to form the final chocolate pieces.
Orange juice is not keto-friendly but the peel is relatively low carb and since we only use a small amount for taste, it’s perfectly fine for a unique fat bomb recipe. One tablespoon (6 grams) of orange peel has 6 calories, 0.09g protein, 1.5g carbs and 0.6g fiber.
If you don’t have orange peels, you can use lemon zest or orange extract.
This will make approximately 25 pieces of fat bombs. You can store them in the fridge and use it anytime you want.
Let’s Do It!
Get all your ingredients ready.
Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath then add coconut oil, cream cheese, sweetener and cinnamon in. Mix gently until the mixture is homogeneous. Chop the orange peels and walnuts into very fine and small pieces then add to the chocolate mixture.
Pour the mixture into silicone candy molds. Each mold should hold 1 tablespoon of mixture. Freeze for approximately 20 min until set.
Unmold and enjoy!
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Lemon Cheesecake Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Almond Butter Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Orange Walnut Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Start by melting the chocolate in a double boiler. Alternately, use a hot water bath for this. Add cinnamon, sweetener, cream cheese and coconut oil before stirring until uniform and smooth.
- Finely dice the walnuts and orange peels. Toss them into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Prepare a silicone candy mold for the mixture. Pour a tablespoonful of the chocolate mixture into each mold.
- Let it freeze for around 20 minutes until the mixture sets.
- Once ready, take out from the freezer and unmold. Enjoy cold!