Today’s dinner is Roasted Shrimp With Broccolini. Instead of sauteing shrimp with broccoli, we try something different: broccolini. Broccolini (or baby broccoli) has a sweeter taste than broccoli and have similar nutritional benefits.
By roasting it with shrimp, olive oil, and serving with avocado, you’ll have a tasty dish full of healthy fats and good protein that your family will love.
Let’s Ketofy It!
While preparing the dish, set your oven at 400 F and leave it to preheat.
First, prepare the marinade. Mix the garlic powder, red pepper flakes, butter, paprika, pepper, and salt until fully combined. Brush the shrimps with the marinade and make sure to coat all over.
Flavor the washed broccoli with olive oil and salt.
Place the marinated shrimp on the middle of the baking tray and arrange the seasoned broccoli around the shrimp.
Leave the sheet in the oven for 7 minutes to roast. Check the sheet once in a while and observe if the shrimp turns opaque.
When ready, remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate.
You can eat the roasted shrimp and broccoli with slices of avocado, lemon, and some sour cream as dip. Enjoy!
- Keto Shrimp Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Keto Creamy Shrimp Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles
- Baked Pesto Shrimp with Cauliflower and Tomatoes
Roasted Shrimp With Broccolini
- Let the oven preheat at 400°F.
- Make a marinade for the shrimp with butter, pepper, paprika, salt, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder. Coat the peeled shrimp with the marinade.
- After washing the broccolini, drizzle olive oil on top. Add some salt for better flavor.
- Arrange the shrimp and broccolini on a baking tray.
- Roast them in the oven for 7 minutes. Wait till the shrimp turns opaque.
- Take out the tray from the oven.
- Serve in a dish along with slices of avocado, a slice of lemon, and some sour cream (optional).