These bacon burger bites make the perfect low-carb appetizer to please everyone, especially if they are bacon lovers. These bites look neat, taste great and are very kid-friendly too! These cheesy beef burgers wrapped with bacon will be a hit in the family or at a party.
You will find this recipe super easy to prepare. Simply season ground beef then make small balls and wrap bacon around each ball. After that, fry in a pan and add a slice of cheese and jalapeno on top once it’s cooked.
Here’s a quick preview of the whole process:
You can serve these bacon bites with different types of sauce such as sour cream, BBQ sauce, ketchup, tartar sauce, or mayonnaise. We would recommend the homemade and keto-friendly version of these sauces or the ones you can buy that have no added sugar.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Mini Coconut Flour Pizza Bites
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Bacon Burger Bites
- Season the meat with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Crack the egg on the meat and mix well with the almond flour. Knead with your hands or with a spoon to flavor it entirely and create a consistent mixture.
- Mold into 16 mini meatballs.
- Prepare 8 strips of bacon and divide into two, making 16 bacon slices. Wrap one slice around one ball.
- Crispy fry the bacon in two tablespoons of oil using a nonstick frying pan. Remember to cook all sides of the balls.
- Transfer to a dish once the meatballs turn golden on every side and the bacon is crispy to your liking.
- Slice the jalapeno into slivers and the cheese into small squares.
- Top the hot meatballs with a piece of cheese and a slice of jalapeno. Push a toothpick through the ball to hold the tower together. Let the cheese melt on top of the meatball.
- Enjoy warm with any dip of your choice!