Keto bread recipes are everywhere these days. They all promise to taste like the real thing, but they always seem too hard to follow. It seems like no matter how hard you try, you just can’t replace the taste and texture of real bread.
Our 90-Second Keto Bread recipe is light and fluffy. It contains real ingredients and perfectly replicates the bread that you love and miss. The best part is that you only need 90 seconds to make it.
Plus, this bread only contains four ingredients. You won’t need to make a special trip to the grocery store because you probably already have these keto diet staples in your kitchen already.
You’ll love that this bread recipe makes the perfect tiny sandwich. It’s low-calorie, low-carb, high in healthy fats, and fun to eat.
Almond flour is one of the most popular gluten-free flours to use due to its high nutrient content, flavor, and texture, which is very moist in baked goods. It’s a good source of fiber, minerals, and monounsaturated fats.
Eggs are high in vitamin D, protein, and healthy fat (in the yolk). They’re also very low in carbs and act as a binding agent to make your bread ingredients stick together.
For the filling, we use shredded chicken and pair it with mashed avocados for the perfect flavor combination.
Avocados offer an abundance of fiber, potassium (more than a banana), and vitamins B6 and C. They’re also rich in folate, which can boost your mood!
You can serve this recipe as an appetizer at your next gathering or eat as a snack in between meals. Make the chicken ahead of time and keep some leftovers in your fridge so that you can prepare these mini sandwiches even quicker.
Let’s Do It!
Start by making the bread. Add melted butter, egg, almond flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir until smooth.
Pour into a greased muffin cup or baking pan and microwave for 90 seconds. Allow to cool before cutting into slices.
Prepare the chicken by boiling it and then shredding it into pieces. Add to a frying pan with oil and onion and saute until flavors combine. Season with salt and pepper. Cool for 10 minutes.
Assemble the sandwiches by spreading mashed avocado on one slice of bread and adding shredded chicken to the other.
Form a sandwich and serve!
More Low-Carb Bread Recipes You Might Want To Try:
90 Second Keto Bread
FOR THE BREAD
FOR THE FILLINGS
- 2 oz chicken breast boiled and shredded
- 1 avocado small, peeled
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
MAKING THE BREAD
- Put all the ingredients for the bread in a bowl. Whisk together until homogeneous and smooth.
- Pour the batter into a greased muffin cup or small baking pan.
- Microwave for 90 seconds. Transfer to a cutting board to cool for 90 seconds before cutting into slices.
MAKING THE FILLINGS
- Prepare the boiled chicken breast and shred it.
- Pour the oil into a hot frying pan. Throw in the chicken pieces and sauté with onion. Add a decent amount of salt and pepper to flavor. Allow cooking for 10 minutes.
- Mash the avocado in a small bowl.
- Lay the bread on a plate. Spread the mashed avocado on one piece and the cooked chicken mix in another. Sandwich the pieces together. Do the same for the remaining pieces of bread.
- Serve on a platter and enjoy!