Bacon-wrapped shrimp is a delicious and very easy recipe that you can prepare within a few minutes. To keep it simple, you only need bacon and shrimp. You can add a small strip of jalapeño in each wrap to make it spicier and more appealing.
We recommend using organic bacon that is free from antibiotics, hormones, added sugar, and nitrates. Wild-caught shrimp might be harder to find, but it’s worth searching for to limit any possible chemicals.
You can make this for lunch or a quick snack. Bring this high-fat snack to any party and we guarantee people will love it. You can fry, grill or bake the shrimp. They all taste amazing.
Enjoy this dish as-is or serve with your favorite low-carb dipping sauce, such as homemade tartar sauce, marinara, ranch, or mustard.
Let’s Do It!
While you prepare the shrimp, leave the oven at 350 F to preheat.
Put the shrimp under running water to thoroughly wash them then quickly towel dry before seasoning with salt and pepper.
Chop the bacon strips lengthwise into two pieces. Place a half strip on the shrimp and wrap it around. Push a toothpick through the shrimp to hold the bacon together. Repeat for the remaining shrimp and bacon.
Set the wrapped shrimp in your baking sheet with the seam side down.
Take the baking sheet to the oven and brown the pieces for 15 minutes. When cooked and ready, serve at once.
If you make this recipe, feel free to tag us on Instagram @KetoVale. We’d love to see how this turns out for you. Don’t forget to check more low-carb shrimp recipes on our website.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 12 shrimp large, deveined and clean
- 6 slices bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set your oven to 350°F to preheat.
- Rinse the shrimp thoroughly with water then pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the bacon slice on a chopping board. Cut into halves, lengthwise. Wrap each halved bacon strip around every shrimp. Secure altogether with a toothpick.
- Organize the shrimp on the baking sheet in a way that the seam-side is down. Repeat for all the remaining wrapped shrimp.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve once cooked thoroughly. Enjoy!