Bacon-wrapped shrimp is a delicious and very easy recipe that you can prepare within a few minutes. To keep it simple, we only need bacon and shrimp. You can add a small strip of jalapeño in each wrap to make it more delightful and appealing.
This can be treated as a quick snack or lunch. You can also bring this high fat snack to any party and we guarantee people will love it. You can fry, grill or bake this. They all taste amazing.
If you make this recipe, feel free to tag us on Instagram @KetoVale. We’d love to see how this turns out for you.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- 12 shrimp large, deveined and clean
- 6 slices bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set your oven to 350°F to preheat.
- Rinse the shrimp thoroughly with water then dry using some paper towels. Pepper and salt the shrimp enough to season them.
- Place the bacon slice on a chopping board. Cut into halves, lengthwise. Wrap each halved bacon strips around every shrimp. Secure altogether with a toothpick.
- Organize the shrimp on the baking sheet in a way that the seam-side is down. Repeat for all the remaining wrapped shrimp.
- Leave in the oven to bake for 15 minutes. Serve once cooked thoroughly. Enjoy!