It is very simple and easy to make the bacon wrapped asparagus in the oven. This recipe is a perfect match for paleo, low-carb, gluten-free, and keto dieters.
Asparagus has many beneficial properties for health and more than half of its carbohydrates are dietary fibre. This recipe complements so many meals, and no one will turn it down. All you need is asparagus and bacon. Keep it simple!
Be sure to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
You can also make bacon wrapped asparagus bundles like last time we did here:
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- 12 spear asparagus fresh, medium size
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 slices bacon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Set the oven to 350°F to preheat.
- After rinsing the asparagus with water, chop off the tough parts of the stem.
- Drizzle olive oil on the asparagus spears. Salt and pepper to enhance the flavor. Wrap half a strip of bacon around each asparagus. Repeat until all the ingredients are used up.
- Arrange the wrapped asparagus on a baking sheet in a way that they don’t overlap. Leave in the oven for 20 minutes. Wait till the vegetable is tender.
- Transfer to a plate. Best served warm.