Mini Coconut Flour Pizza Bites – Low-Carb and Vegetarian Friendly
These delicious fathead pizza bites are low-carb, nut-free and vegetarian at the same time. They are easy to make and are excellent for sharing with a friend. In addition to that, they don’t require a microwave to prepare, as the cheese for the crust does not need to be melted. You can add a salad on the side for a quick and balanced dinner.
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes
Coconut Flour Pizza Bites
For the crust:
For the topping:
- 60 g zucchini thinly sliced
- 1/3 medium tomato sliced and cut into small pieces
- 50 g mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 button mushrooms
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree C
- Put the coconut flour, olive oil, flaxseed, and parmesan in a large bowl and whisk the eggs
- Mix everything together
- Make individual pizza patties of about 4 cm in diameter and place them in an adapted container (greased in advance). You’ll have enough dough for approx. 9 to 11 patties.
- Cook them for about 15 minutes or until slightly brown
- Slice the tomatoes, zucchini and mushrooms and quickly sauté the zucchini and the mushrooms
- Put the zucchini, mushrooms and mozzarella on top of the pizza bites and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Put the tomato slices on top of each bite and cook for another minute or two.