Filet mignon wrapped in bacon is one of the easy and delicious keto dinners you can prepare for yourself and your family. A surprisingly simple, yet elegant piece of steak wrapped in bacon and seared to perfection.
This dish is very easy to cook, but it will make your family or friends feel special.
You can serve this with a simple mushroom sauce. We sauté the mushroom with butter and garlic. You can add heavy cream in this mushroom sauce if you want to. We keep it simple this time.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon
- Brush the filet mignon on all sides with some olive oil. Sprinkle with a dash of pepper and salt to flavor.
- Prepare your bacon strips and drape them around each beef. Hold the wrap securely with a toothpick.
- Pan sear the meat in heated olive oil for about 1-2 minutes per side. Let it brown without stirring the meat.
- Place the pan inside the oven preheated to 420°F. Leave to bake for 5-8 minutes. Baking time may depend on the thickness of the filet mignon and how cooked you want the beef to be.
- Meanwhile, sauté the garlic and mushroom on melted butter in a pan. Leave for 2 minutes until tender. Put in a plate until ready to serve.
- Spread the mushroom over the cooked beef. Serve in a platter and enjoy.