Simply marinate the ground beef well with cheese and season with salt, pepper, mayonnaise, marinara sauce, herbs and spices then let the oven do all the work. You can use homemade mayonnaise for the best result.
For marinara sauce, go for homemade. If you buy it from store, go for Rao’s Homemade Marinara Sauce as it’s the most keto-friendly brand.
If you want to make zoodles like the photo below, simply use a peeler and slice the zucchini into thin and long strips. You can either boil or stir-fry the zoodles to cook it.
[page_section color=’#2c3e50′ textstyle=’light’ position=’default’] [/page_section]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Let’s Ketofy It!” orientation=”center”]
Place the ground beef in a bowl and season with salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and other herbs and spices. Add mayonnaise and a cup of grated Parmesan cheese into the seasoned beef. Mix gently.
Roll about a spoonful of the meat to form around 16 meatballs. Arrange the balls in a baking dish. Spread the marinara sauce on the surface. Encase the baking dish with a foil and bake in the oven preheated at 350 F for 30-40 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Rebake for another 5 minutes, just enough to melt the cheese.
Serve on a dish with zucchini noodles or a low carb salad and enjoy!
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Marinate ground beef in a bowl with onion, garlic, egg, salt, pepper, and spices. Mix well.
- Add 1 cup of grated Parmesan and mayonnaise in and mix well.
- Form meatballs (about 16 pieces) and put them in a glass baking dish and top with marinara sauce.
- Cover the dish with foil and put it in a preheated 375F oven for 30-40 min.
- Once done sprinkle it with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan and bake for another 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!