This zucchini noodles with meatballs recipe would make a great family dinner. The zucchini noodles are so easy to make. All you need to is a spiralizer to make the zucchini slices.
This recipe is a part of the Keto in Five Cookbook bundle where you will receive 90 low carb recipes (30 breakfasts, 30 lunches & 30 dinners), all made with 5 simple ingredients and up to 5 net carbs.
Let’s Ketofy It!
Mix the parmesan cheese with the beef and beaten egg. Knead with you hands until the beef is fully combined with the cheese and egg. Add some flavor with any seasonings you like. Scoop out a tablespoonful and shape into balls, about an inch in diameter.
Pan sear the meatballs in a pan over high heat. Turn the balls occasionally to cook evenly on all sides. Once the meat is cooked, set the heat to a lower setting then cover. Sear for another 5 minutes. Remove the lid then add the marinara sauce. Allow the dish to cook for 5 minutes before removing from the heat.
While cooking the meatballs, make the zucchini spirals using a spiralizer.
Place the zucchini spirals on a lightly-oiled pan. Toss the pan to avoid burning the zucchini.
When the zucchini is ready, make a noodle bed on a plate then top with the meatballs.
- Tasty and Easy Chicken Zucchini Meatballs
- Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs with Creamy Mustard Mushroom Sauce
- Beef Meatballs With Mint Gremolata
Keto Zucchini Noodles With Meatballs
- 16 oz Ground beef
- 200 grams zucchini
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- 1 egg large, beaten
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- Place the beef and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Crack the egg in the bowl as well. Knead until well combined. Flavor with your favorite seasonings. Mold into about one-inch spheres.
- Set a pan over high heat and sear the balls in. Make sure that all sides are cooked. Lower the flame and place the lid over the pan. Leave to cook for 5 more minutes. Pour the marinara sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Use a spiralizer to make zucchini spirals.
- Lightly oil a pan and place the zucchini in for 2 minutes. Toss to cook.
- Transfer the noodles on a dish and serve with the meatballs on top.