Keto Raspberry Cheesecake
This Raspberry Cheesecake is an incredible dessert for anyone who is on a low-carb, high-fat diet. With this luxurious and elegant low carb cheesecake that is topped with raspberry, you won’t believe that you’re on a diet. Using simple ingredients, this cake can be made for any special occasion.
You can use a few drops of raspberry flavor extracts to intensify the flavor. To make the abstract design on the top, use a few drops of red food color and swirl it with a fork.
Let's Ketofy It!
Take your cream cheese out of fridge and let it sit outside for an hour or so.
In a bowl combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, sweetener and mix well to combine all ingredients.
Start adding eggs one at a time and mix well to make sure all incorporated.
Melt butter, let it cool a bit and add to cream cheese batter.
Add baking powder and xanthan gum. Mix well with handheld mixer.
Cover bottom of a form with parchment paper, transfer batter into the form.
Take a cup of raspberries and drop one berry at a time into the batter.
Put into a preheated 350F oven for 45 minutes -1 hour or so till it sets.
Take it out and let it cool after that put it in a fridge overnight or for 4 – 6 hours to let it fully set.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- If you stored your cream cheese in the fridge, take it out and allow it to sit at room temperature for an hour.
- When the cream cheese softens, combine it with sweetener and sour cream. Fold the ingredients thoroughly to mix well.
- Crack the eggs into this mixture one by one then stir again to incorporate.
- Include melted butter into the mix but make sure it is cooled to room temperature.
- Incorporate the xanthan gum and baking powder into the batter as well. Blend with a handheld mixer.
- Pour the batter into a baking form covered with parchment paper.
- Gently drop a cup of berries into the mix, plopping them one by one. Distribute them evenly on all the sides.
- Bake in the oven (preheated at 350°F) for 45 minutes to an hour. Wait until it sets.
- Allow cooling for a couple of minutes after removing from the oven. Chill it in the fridge for 4-6 hours until it sets completely or leave it overnight if possible.
- Slice into wedges and enjoy!