This Jelly Cheesecake is delicious and very simple to make. It does not require baking. You just need to have a little bit of patience and let the fridge do all the work.
The combination of colors, flavor and aroma is very pleasant. You’re in for a treat. This cake is great for a relaxing Sunday afternoon with your family and friends. A cup of coffee or tea will go very well with this.
This creamy cheesecake can have any flavour you like. We use orange flavor for this particular recipe, but you can have lemon, strawberry, or even coffee flavor.
We use gelatin to make this cake. Some people might use Jell-O (but it’s not 100% strict keto). If you were to use orange-flavored sugar-free Jello, you won’t need gelatin, orange extract, orange zest and natural food color for this recipe. Everything else in the recipe remains the same.
Some people might call this Jelly Jaffa Cheesecake. All you need to do is to make the almond chocolate crust, then add jelly and cream cheese filling in and refrigerate for 6 hours to set and serve. Here’s a preview of the whole process.
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
You can decorate with melted chocolate with butter in equal proportions. With 1/8 cup of each, you will get results identical to those in the photo.
Keto Orange Jelly Cheesecake
For the Crust
Making The Crust:
- Put together all the crust ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together to obtain a uniform mixture.
- Spread the crust mixture on a different bowl. Press the surface with the back of a spoon or a potato masher just to even it out. Allow the crust to harden in the fridge for about an hour.
Making The Filling:
- Blend the sweetener and gelatin together in a heat-safe bowl. Pour the hot boiling water into the bowl to melt the gelatin.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in the mixer. Beat thoroughly till creamy enough to your liking.
- Gradually pour the gelatin mixture into the mixer while still stirring. Beat continuously until well combined.
- Take out the chilled crust from the fridge. Transfer the filling on top of the crust. Let it set in the fridge for 6 hours or more.
- Slice into wedges and serve a piece. Enjoy cold!