These Zucchini Tortillas will take your meal to the next level. We will show you how to make these low carb tortillas from shredded zucchini, cheese and a little bit of coconut flour and egg. These tortillas are packed with oregano, parsley, turmeric and pepper flavor.
You can add any type of fillings of your choice such as ground beef, chicken, pork, etc…
Feel free to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
After you finish making these tortillas, let them cool down and you can store it in a fridge and reheat it in microwave as any other regular tortillas.
These Tex-Mex-Style soft, flexible and chewy tortillas will be a part of your regular keto meal.
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes
- Grate your washed zucchini to make slim pieces, enough to fill a cup. Squeeze out the liquid with as much force as possible.
- Put the grated cheese in a bowl. Throw in the zucchini pieces along with the herbs and spices. Crack the egg into the bowl as well, then add the coconut flour.
- Lay a parchment paper on a tray. Mold the batter to make 4 tortillas. Press with your hands to flatten them on the paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Baking time depends on the thickness and size of the tortillas. Take note that the oven should be preheated at 350°F.
- Serve in a plate with your favorite filling.