Mini Low Carb Cheesecake with Blackberries
This recipe will prove to you that, even if you are going on a keto diet, you can enjoy desserts! You don’t have to be a pastry expert for making this cheesecake. The ingredients that are used in the recipe will make all the work really easy. If there are kids at home, they will love this healthy option of eating something sweet. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s go to the kitchen and start baking!
Be sure to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes
Mini Low Carb Cheesecakes with Blackberry
- Let the oven preheat at 450°F.
- Use a mixer to whisk together the butter, cream cheese, and 2 tbsp of sweetener till a smooth, homogeneous mixture is obtained. Crack the eggs in the mixer and add the baking powder as well. Blend for an additional 3 minutes. Put the mix aside.
- Pour the water into a small skillet together with the rest of the sweetener. Set the stove to low heat. Crush half of the berries and gently throw them into the water. Allow cooking for 10 minutes to obtain a jelly-like mixture.
- Transfer the jelly mix and the cream cheese mix into a greased cupcake cup. Place the whole berries on top and use a fork to insert these into the base of the cup. Pour some water into a baking pan and arrange the cupcake cup on the pan.
- Leave in the oven to bake for 35 minutes. Simply insert a knife into the cake to check if it is cooked through, and see if the knife comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.