There are many variations of low carb cheesecake and today we’d like to show you a perfect cheesecake recipe with almond crust that you can try.
We believe this baked cheesecake is going to become one of your favorite keto dessert recipes because it simply is delicious. The baked cake has a special texture; it’s denser and has a lot of flavors.
This cake is actually very simple to make, if not one of the easiest. All you need is to bake the crust with almond flour, then whisk all ingredients to make fillings and simply let the oven do all the work.
This recipe is very versatile and can be used for special occasions such as birthdays and parties. You can decorate with some fresh berries and cream cheese.
In our case, we melt coconut oil and mix with cocoa powder, then cover the center of the cheesecake with the mixture. Add cut berries, mint leaves and a little bit of cream cheese on top.
Let’s Do It!
Let the oven preheat at 300F while preparing the cake.
Start by making the crust. Combine all of the crust ingredients in a bowl and stir well with a spoon to obtain a uniform mixture.
Transfer evenly on all sides of a springform pan. Flatten using a spoon to make the crust of the cake. Let the crust bake in the oven for around 10 minutes. Remove from the oven once the top turns lightly golden brown. Allow to cool.
Make the filling for the cake. Whisk all the filling ingredients together to make a soft, creamy mix. You can use a blender or a hand whisk for this.
Pour the filling on the baked crust. Rebake for another 30 minutes at 350 F. Once cooked, move the cake to the fridge and chill for 6 hours.
Decorate with berries and the rest of the toppings on the surface if desired. Slice into wedges and enjoy!
Keto Cheesecake with Almond Crust
For the Crust
For the Filling
- 1/4 cup berries sliced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream whipped
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, melted butter, sweetener, and cinnamon. Mix together using a spoon until the ingredients are homogeneous. Add the mixture into a spring form pan and press this mixture evenly to make the crust firm and tight.
- Baked the crust for 10 minutes until it becomes lightly golden browned and remove the crust from the oven. Let it cool while you make the filling.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, sweetener, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla. Mix thoroughly with a hand whisk or blender until smooth then add this mixture to the crust and bake the cheesecake at 350 F for 30 min.
- Remove and refrigerate for six hours. You can add berries and whipping cream on the top to decorate (optional). Enjoy!