Keto Focaccia Bread with Garlic and Herbs
This focaccia bread recipe will make you enjoy the flavours of really easy-to-find herbs. The delicious olive mixture will fill your kitchen with smells that you will almost be able to taste, and that will invite everyone to come and try this exquisite dish.
What is better, you don’t have to worry about carbs. This keto recipe is just perfect for enjoying another Italian dish.
Don’t be afraid of trying new things each day. This gluten free and low carb focaccia is a really good option if you are thinking about eating something different and healthy. Impress your family and friends by making it for them. Let’s always spread keto life to others! Let’s get started!
Let's Ketofy It!
Preheat oven to 350 F°.
Place the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a bowl and mix them. Put the bowl for a few seconds in the microwave and then stir to well combine.
Add the egg, almond flour, and garlic powder to the bowl. Stir until the dough is formed.
Separate the dough in 2 parts to make 5” circle crust. Insert a fork in the dough to make some holes; this is for dough to be well baked. Set aside.
Mix the oil, garlic, dried oregano, cilantro, and salt in a small bowl. Make sure all the ingredients are well combined.
Take a cooking brush and spread the oil mixture on the crust. Place it on a baking dish and cooked for about 15 minutes or until it looks golden.
Serve and enjoy. You can also top with a few slices of tomato before baking if preferred (optional).
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Low Carb Focaccia Bread
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix the cream cheese and grated mozzarella in a bowl. Microwave for a few seconds and fold together to incorporate.
- Include the almond flour, garlic powder, and egg in the cheese mix. Knead well to consistency.
- Divide the dough in half to create two 5” circle crusts. Use a fork to poke some holes in the dough to bake it well. Reserve for later.
- Stir together the oil, cilantro, garlic, dried oregano, and salt in a small bowl. Whisk until incorporated.
- Brush the surface of the crusts with the oil mixture. Transfer to the baking dish and bake for around 15 minutes. Wait until the crusts turn golden.
- Serve in a plate and enjoy.