A perfect company for a soup or salad, to be used on a sandwich or just enjoyed with some butter or olive oil this is an easy and quick dinner roll for all keto followers.
Like any bread recipe, you need to adjust the amount of almond flour depending on the level of moisture of your location. Also, if the eggs are a bit on the large side I would recommend taking the eggs from 4 to 3 or even 2 to make sure the dough is firm enough.
It might look tricky to spoon the bread into the baking dish but trust me, the least amount of flour added to the recipe the more moisture the rolls will be, giving you a real fluffy end product.
If you really like a golden and crusty surface, you can bake it a little bit longer, but watch out and don’t let it burn.
What a nice addition to your list of favorite keto recipes!
[page_section color=’#2c3e50′ textstyle=’light’ position=’default’] [/page_section]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Let’s Ketofy It!” orientation=”center”]
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
Mix the mozzarella and cream cheese in a bowl. Microwave for one minute to fully melt the cheese.
Allow the mixture to cool before adding the eggs, baking powder, and almond flour. Mix the ingredients thoroughly until smooth. Let it sit for 10-20 minutes.
Spread melted butter over your baking dish. Mold 2-inch balls of dough and place them in the dish. This should make around 15 balls.
Bake for 20-30 minutes. When they are golden brown and fluffy, your rolls are finished. Remove from the oven and serve!
Watch how we prepare this here:
These gluten free rolls will be a perfect dinner side or a keto snack to keep you full during the day too.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
[thrive_text_block color=”orange” headline=”Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plan + Weekly Recipes”] [thrive_optin color=”blue” text=”Send me!” optin=”55" size=”medium” layout=”horizontal”][/[/thrive_text_block]/p>
Tasty and Easy Keto Dinner Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350°F while preparing the dish.
- Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese in a bowl and mix well. Put in the microwave for 1 minute to melt the cheeses completely.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and leave it to cool before mixing in the eggs, baking powder, and almond flour. Stir the ingredients together until the mixture becomes smooth. Let it stand for 10-20 minutes.
- Spread the melted butter over the baking dish. Form 2-inch diameter balls from the mixture and arrange them in the baking dish. You can make about 15 balls.
- Place in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes. When the rolls are golden brown, fluffy, and cooked through, remove from the oven and serve.