Keto Ground Beef Skewers – Tender and Juicy
This is a somewhat different version of famous beef kebab. These soft bites are based on tender ground beef and combined with cottage cheese for some extra proteins.
Add some vibrant spices like garlic and rosemary for an extra kick, grill, and serve warm with some grilled vegetables or onions.
Tender ground beef can easily be combined with so many different spices. Get creative and create your own, unique beef kebab recipe. You can add almost everything – chili flakes, thyme, basil, oregano, and even ground turmeric.
This way, you will get an entirely new meal every time you make. I also like to combine different meat types – ground veal or even ground lamb will go perfectly with beef and create truly impressive kebabs. Enjoy!
Let’s Ketofy It!
Knead everything in a large bowl until fully combined. Mold the mixture with your hands to make about 1-inch diameter balls. Push them through the skewers and set aside until ready to cook. For wooden skewers, submerge in water for 15 minutes before grilling.
Prep a large non-stick grill pan with olive oil. Preheat the pan over medium-high heat. When ready, simply arrange the prepared skewers on the pan and leave for 12 minutes to grill. Flip the skewers over to grill all sides.
Serve with some leafy greens or keto salad of your choice.
- Veal Skewers with Cherry Tomatoes & Onions
- Keto Beef Kebabs with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
- Beef and Eggplant Kebab Recipe (Low-Carb + Keto)
Ground Beef Skewers
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together until well incorporated. Using your hands, shape 1-inch diameter balls. Arrange the balls onto skewers and set aside. If you’re using wooden skewers, soak in water for 15 minutes before cooking.
- Brush a large nonstick grill pan with olive oil. Heat up over a medium-high heat and place the skewers. Grill for 12 minutes, gently turning once.
- Enjoy with some leafy greens