Eating a healthy breakfast has never been easier. These sweet scrambled eggs are something totally new and exciting. Eggs are a perfect source of proteins and will keep you full for hours.
You can be creative with this one and add some other fruit extracts or top with some Greek yogurt. Serve this highly nutritious breakfast with protein pancakes or vegetable salad.
There are hundreds of different protein recipes that will go perfectly with these scrambled eggs.
One of my personal favorite recipes is a combination of coconut flour, cocoa powder, and cream cheese. For this one, you’ll need:
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp stevia powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 scoop keto-friendly protein powder (optional)
The mixture will give you six pancakes with 4 grams of net carbs per pancake. Combine the ingredients and fry in a preheated skillet. Serve with cranberry eggs and enjoy!
Let’s Ketofy It!
Place the beaten eggs in a large bowl. Add the stevia, heavy cream, cranberry extract, and some salt to taste. Whisk until incorporated.
Place the butter on a pan set over medium-high heat to melt. Gently add the egg mix on the melted butter. Spread all over the pan using a wooden spatula. Fry for 2 minutes without constant stirring. Wait till the egg thickens and there are no more liquid egg.
Serve on a plate with cranberries or other types of berries and fresh mint. Enjoy warm.
- Keto Scrambled Eggs with Cottage Cheese
- Ricotta Cheese and Parsley Omelette Rolls
- Bacon Mushroom and Cheese Omelette
Keto Scrambled Eggs with Cranberries
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, stevia, cranberry extract, salt, and heavy cream.
- Melt the butter over medium-high heat. Pour the egg mixture and gently pull the eggs across the pan with a wooden spatula. Do not stir constantly. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving plate. Top with cranberries and garnish with some fresh mint. Enjoy!