Veal Skewers with Cherry Tomatoes & Onions
Tender and juicy veal steak chops with grilled cherry tomatoes and onions are my favorite grilled meat recipe.
Naturally, you can be very creative with this one and replace cherry tomatoes or onions with your favorite vegetables. Just make sure to keep your net carbs low. Enjoy it!
Let’s Ketofy It!
Wash the veal steak under cold running water then dry with some paper towels. Slice the meat to make bite-sized chunks. Reserve for later.
Peel off the onion skin then chop this into wedges. Wash the cherry tomatoes as well and put them aside.
Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Soak both the meat and the reserved veggies in the mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for half an hour.
Place a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Take out the marinated steak from the fridge and coat the pan with some of the liquid.
Distribute the ingredients to 6 skewers. Grill them in the pan for 7-8 minutes. Flip the skewers to grill the other side for another 7-8 minutes. Serve on a plate and enjoy.
- Keto Ground Beef Skewers – Tender and Juicy
- Keto Beef Kebabs with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
- Beef and Eggplant Kebab Recipe (Low-Carb + Keto)
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Cut into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Peel the onion and cut into wedges. Rinse the cherry tomatoes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Submerge meat and vegetables in this mixture and wrap the bowl in plastic foil. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove the meat from the refrigerator and brush the skillet with some marinade.
- Divide the ingredients among 6 skewers. Grill for 7-8 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt