Greek Keto Salad Recipe
The Greek salad is very keto-friendly – it’s full of low-carb vegetables and the extra-virgin olive oil has a great nutritional value. In addition to that, it’s extremely easy to make, only takes around 10 minutes and can be an excellent lunch or dinner during the summer months. Apart from being so colourful and fresh, it’s also quite filling.
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes
Greek Keto Salad
- 4 medium tomatoes chopped
- ½ cucumber diced
- 140 g feta cheese crumbled
- ½ medium red onion sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper diced
- 12 olives
- Cut the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta, bell pepper.
- Put them in a salad bowl together with the olives.
- Mix everything together and add the salt and the oregano.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and the minced garlic clove in a separate cup. Enjoy it with someone you love!