Crustless Keto Quiche with Spinach and Mushrooms
This crustless quiche is not only delicious and filling, but also amazingly easy to make – you’ll fall in love with it. It’s very versatile and the recipe can be easily modified to adapt to every taste. It’s very low-carb – one serving has only 5.2 g of net carbs, while containing a good amount of vegetables – spinach is very rich in vitamin K, vitamin A and magnesium, while mushrooms are an excellent source of vitamin B2, B3 and potassium.
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes
Crustless Keto Quiche/ Frittata
- 6 large eggs
- 100 g feta cheese crumbled
- 60 g Gouda cheese grated
- 30 g Parmesan cheese grated
- 50 g heavy cream
- ½ onion diced
- 100 g mushrooms sliced
- 60 g baby spinach cut into small pieces
- 100 g ham cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp salt (1 dash of salt)
- Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees C.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl
- Add spinach, mushrooms, onion, feta, gouda, parmesan, ham, cream and salt and mix everything well.
- Grease the pie plate with oil – make sure to spread it on the walls as well, so that the quiche doesn’t stick.
- Pour the mixture into the pie plate, spread it well and bake for 35 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- Let it cool for a couple of minutes.