Fast and easy to make, these fat bombs are perfect when you have almost no time on your hands. No cooking is necessary so it can be made in less than 5 minutes.
Packed with loads of good fats and flavors, this recipe will be that buddy that keeps you on track on your diet.
This recipe can be modified using coconut milk instead of heavy cream for a vegan and dairy free option.
The peanut butter can be substituted by any other nut butter of your preference. You can also make your own peanut butter.
If you are not a fan of coconut or like to make little changes on this recipe, you can roll the balls on shredded almond or other nuts or cocoa powder.
- A clean constant source of energy for body and brain
- Improves focus and mental clarity
- Triggers ketosis and produce ketones
- Increases fat-burning and boosts energy for exercise
- Increases satiety
Our favorite choice is Perfect Keto MCT Powder. They have many flavor choices such as unflavored, chocolate, vanilla and salted caramel. Their products are 100% clean, premium quality and doctor-developed.
Let’s Ketofy It!
In a bowl, combine everything except the shredded coconut.
Use a spoon to mix until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
Use your hands to form 10 balls and roll them on the shredded coconut.
Enjoy! Chill them in the fridge to store for a couple days.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Coconut Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls
- Peanut Butter Cocoa Fatbombs
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs
Creamy Vanilla MCT Peanut Butter Balls
- Add all ingredients in a bowl except the shredded coconut.
- Mix it until all combine and form balls with your hands. Roll in the shredded coconut.
- Enjoy chilled!