This cauliflower tortillas recipe is ideal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can serve it alone or add beef, chicken or bacon as topping. You can prepare the mixture and keep it in the fridge from the day before.
Be sure to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
[thrive_text_block color=”orange” headline=”Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes”] [thrive_optin color=”blue” text=”Send me!” optin=”55" size=”medium” layout=”horizontal”][/[/thrive_text_block]/p>
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 small onion
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp coriander chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grate the cauliflower into brunoise cuts with a sharp knife or a food processor. Transfer the bits to a heat-safe container. Leave in the microwave for 3 minutes to make the cauliflower tender enough.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet placed over medium-high heat. Sauté the onion and cauliflower in the oil. Immediately remove from the heat once the onion becomes tender.
- Break the eggs into a bowl. Season with black pepper and sea salt. Combine all the ingredients in the bowl with the seasoned eggs.
- Stir continuously until a smooth tortilla batter is obtained.
- Coat an 8-inch (20cm) non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Settle the pan over medium-high heat. Fry the batter in the pan for around 5 minutes each side. Flip with a spatula carefully then fry for 5 more minutes.
- Layer the tortillas on a plate and serve warm or at room temperature.