Baked Shrimp with Asparagus and Parmesan
This recipe for baked shrimp with asparagus is extremely easy and quick to make and contains a very small amount of net carbs (only 2.62 g) in addition to containing two very healthy ingredients. Shrimp is an excellent source of selenium and vitamin B12, as well as of Omega-3 fats. Asparagus, on the other hand, contains a high amount of vitamin K, folate and copper.
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes
Baked Shrimp with Asparagus
- 250 g shrimp cleaned
- 100 g asparagus fresh or canned
- 2-3 slices lemon optional
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 3 tbsp parmesan grated
- salt to taste
- Let the oven preheat at 200°C.
- Arrange the asparagus and shrimp in an adapted container. Lay some slices of lemon on top if desired. Leave in the oven for 10 minutes to bake.
- Check if the shrimp has turned pink and opaque. If so, drizzle the melted butter on top of the shrimp and sprinkle the grated parmesan on the asparagus.
- Rebake for 5 more minutes. Wait till the cheese has melted.
- Transfer the shrimp and asparagus on a plate and enjoy.