Wow! What can we say? These shrimp fritters are so delicious that would make a perfect meal, snack, or an appetizer. It’s a simple dish that you can make to surprise your friends and family.
The great thing about this dish is that it is easy to prepare and it will not take a lot of time.
You can store your shrimp cakes in the fridge and eat them the next day, which is also very convenient or take with you to a picnic, traveling or work in a lunch box.
This recipe consists only of delicious foods with a large amount of protein and healthy fats such as cheese, shrimp and almond.
Carbohydrates are minimized. Shrimp is already an excellent source of protein. You can choose any type of shrimp for this.
When being paired with mozzarella and Parmesan, it turns out to be just an ideal dish.
Besides, it’s very tasty so be sure to make a lot or your family (especially your kids) will eat them all before you get a chance to enjoy.
Who doesn’t love something crunchy and cheesy? After all, mozzarella contains vitamins such as A, B, and also polysaccharides, amino acids and trace elements such as zinc, magnesium, calcium, iron.
You can also experiment with adding greens and other condiments that you like. The ideal decor for these fritters will be lettuce leaves or avocado slices and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Bon Appetit!
Let’s Ketofy It!
Chop the shrimp into small pieces then add to a bowl along with almond flour, egg, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, dill, salt and pepper, and your favorite seasonings.
Mix everything well then form the patties using your hand or a spoon.
In a frying pan over a medium-high heat, add olive oil or coconut oil in. Fry the fritters for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked and golden.
Place the fritters on a plate and serve with a dipping sauce of your choice. It’s great to be eaten along with leafy greens such as lettuce.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Keto Cheesy Shrimp Fritters
- 1 lb shrimp cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 oz Mozzarella shredded
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil for frying
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine chopped shrimps, beaten egg, almond flour, cheese, dill and seasonings and mix well until smooth.
- With a tablespoon, scoop the mixture and form patties. The size of each cake depends on your liking.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and fry the cutlets for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with some leafy greens and aioli or any other sauce of your choice.