Hot dogs are processed food and should be eaten once in a while. When choosing hot dogs, make sure they are made with 100% meat, no fillers or by-products, no artificial flavors or colors and no sugar-added. It’s best to have it made of grass-fed beef.
Bacon wrapped hot dogs are very simple, extremely delicious keto lunch or dinner that you can do. It takes only 5 minutes to prepare everything.
You can serve it with a low carb side such as salad or veggies. It goes very well with creamy spinach. It’s very easy to make. Simply saute spinach with butter, heavy cream and Parmesan cheese then add salt and pepper to taste.
Watch how we prepared this here:
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Keto Sausage and Cabbage Skillet
- Pan Seared Sausage with Mashed Cauliflower
- Creamy Sauteed Sausage with Green Beans
[thrive_text_block color=”orange” headline=”Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plan + Weekly Recipes”] [thrive_optin color=”blue” text=”Send me!” optin=”55" size=”medium” layout=”horizontal”][/[/thrive_text_block]/p>
Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut lengthwise slits in the hot dogs and stuff some sliced cheese into the slits.
- Prepare 2 strips of bacon and wrap it around each hot dog. Place a toothpick on each end to secure the bacon in place.
- Put a wire rack on top of a baking sheet and transfer the hot dogs to it. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper then bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy with your favorite low carb side dish.