There are just many low carb bread recipes you can try on a low carb and ketogenic diet. Today we are showing you how to prepare a zucchini bread with coconut flour, peanut flour and walnut.
As we mentioned before in this keto peanut butter recipe, peanut falls in the grey area of keto, which means it’s a personal choice whether to include it in your ketogenic lifestyle or not.
If you don’t want to use peanut flour, check this Zucchini Coconut Bread with Pecan. It doesn’t contain peanut.
Instead of walnuts, you can also use black chocolate chips. This will give it a chocolatey flavor.
Let’s Ketofy It!
Preheat the oven to 350F
Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Set aside.
To help to get a fluffy bread, separate the egg whites and yolks. Beat the egg whites using an electric mixer until it forms peaks.
Add the yolks one by one to the mixture while beating. Add vanilla extract and melted butter.
Add dry ingredient mix in and keep mixing for another 3 minutes. Add the shredded zucchini and the chopped walnuts. Mix well.
Grease a 9” rectangular loaf pan with coconut oil or butter and transfer the mixture in.
Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes until cooked inside. Let it cool and slice and serve.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Zucchini Peanut Bread with Walnuts
- Preheat the oven at 180C / 350F
- Shred zucchini then mix with a little bit of salt. Squeeze the liquid out to obtain about 3/4 cup. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, put together coconut flour, peanut flour, baking powder, salt and the sweetener. Stir well.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks. Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until it forms peaks. This will help to get a fluffy bread.
- Add the yolks one by one to the mixture while whipping then add melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients in and keep mixing for another 3 minutes.
- Add the shredded zucchini and the chopped walnuts. Mix well.
- Finally, lightly grease the loaf pan with a little bit of coconut oil or butter. A 9” rectangular shaped mold would be ideal for this. Pour the bread mixture in.
- Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow a cooling time of 15 to 20 minutes and transfer this to a dish and slice for servings.