Craving for some kind of wrap? This egg wrap with avocado, lettuce and tuna is high in protein and super easy to make. Once you try to make it, it will become one of your favorite meals.
Tuna fish, fresh or canned can be easily combined with leafy greens such as lettuce leaves.
It might often be hard to come up with healthy and easy to make lunch ideas during a busy work week, but this dish got your back!
Once you try this tuna and egg wrap, you will be amazed of its delicious and fragrant flavors.
With only 15 minutes, your lunch will be ready. By the way, this can also be your super breakfast!
Let’s Ketofy it!
Place the eggs in a blender or food processor. Add in the heavy cream, then season with salt and pepper and mix until creamy and combined.
Heat the butter in a skillet and cook the egg mixture until firm and cooked through. Once done, transfer the omelet to a plate and spread with mayo.
In a bowl, combine tuna, dill, mayo, and lemon juice. Season with a little bit of salt and pepper.
Slice the avocado, too.
Top tuna mixture on the omelet then add lettuce leaves and avocado slices.
Roll the wrap and cut it in half. Enjoy!
- Keto Egg Wraps with Shrimp Salad
- Egg Rolls with Spinach, Bacon and Avocado
- Chicken and Bacon Lettuce Wraps
Keto Tuna Egg Wraps
- Crack the eggs into the blender. Pour in heavy cream and season with salt and pepper. Blend everything together until homogeneous.
- Melt a teaspoon of butter in a medium skillet. Gently pour blended eggs into the pan, cover with a lid and leave to cook until firm.
- In a bowl combine tuna, mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Transfer the omelet to a plate and spread with mayo. Arrange tuna mixture, avocado slices and lettuce leaves on top.
- Roll the omelet to keep the fillings inside. Half each roll and serve while warm with your favorite sauce.