A ketogenic version of spring rolls if you wish, these lettuce wraps are refreshing and light – a perfect combination for a quick lunch that can be eaten at your office desk.
Chicken, bacon, and cheese are just a delicious combination that makes a great filling for lettuce wraps.
Soft and juicy breast with crispy and chewy bacon create a great love chemistry, accompanied by fresh lettuce leaves later sprinkled with lemon juice to cover the fatty taste of meat and cheese.
Let’s Ketofy It!
Combine the ingredients for filling in a bowl with seasoning and mix well.
Add the mixture to the center of the iceberg lettuce leave and top with some shredded Gouda cheese. Wrap it around and secure with a toothpick if you don’t eat immediately.
Repeat the process until all the lettuce leaves are used. Serve.
Other ideas you can try:
- Use sour cream instead of homemade mayonnaise
- Add one avocado slice in each wrap
- Use Romaine lettuce instead of iceberg lettuce
- Use ham instead of bacon
- Add scrambled/fried egg
- Add a small cucumber slice in each wrap
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Keto Shrimp Avocado Ceviche Lettuce Wraps
- Spicy Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken and Cheese Lettuce Wraps
Keto Chicken and Bacon Lettuce Wraps
- In a bowl mix together shredded chicken breast, diced tomatoes, crushed bacon and homemade mayo, season with black pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Take one iceberg leaf and load it with the mixture, add some Gouda cheese on top and wrap. You may need to secure the wrap with toothpick. You can also sprinkle some lemon juice on top of the fillings (optional).
- Continue the procedure with other iceberg leaves and serve.