Keto Tuna Salad with Cucumber and Celery
A delicious, simple, easy and healthy tuna salad can be made anytime. Perfect choice if you are in hurry. It will take you only a few minutes to prepare this simple but tasty salad.
All the ingredients are basic and easy to find in any supermarket or even in your fridge.
All you need is just a can of water packed tuna, half of celery stalk, half of cucumber, 1/4 of small red onion and low carb mayonaise (of course, it’s better to use homemade mayo).
Let's Ketofy It!
Peel and slice the cucumber. Chop the onion and celery.
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well. Serve.
You can have this salad as a separate dish for lunch or enjoy it over a bed of some leafy greens with avocado for dinner. Also, you can pack this salad into a lunch box. Just remember to add an ice pack to keep your tuna cold.
The freshness and crunchy sensation of celery and cucumber with the sweetness of onion will make this salad so enjoyable.
Watch how to make tuna salad:
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Keto Cucumber and Celery Salad with Tuna
- 1 can tuna water packed, small size
- 1/2 cucumber medium size, peeled and diced
- 1/4 red onion small size, chopped
- 1/2 stalk celery sliced
- 1 lime wedge juiced
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise low carb
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the cucumber and slice it into pieces. Chop the celery and onion too.
- Prepare a mixing bowl and place all of the ingredients in it. Stir well before serving.