Egg wraps are like super-thin omelets and you can fill them with anything you like. This time, we made wraps with diced avocado, shrimps, low carb mayonnaise, chili flakes and fresh parsley.
This shrimp salad can be served separately with leafy greens or hard-boiled eggs. This is perfect for breakfast, lunch, and even dinner.
It’s best to make your own mayonnaise because most store-bought ones have canola oil or soybean oil, corn syrup, sugar and other fillers. Otherwise, you need to find keto approved mayonnaise such as Primal Kitchen’s Avocado Oil Mayo.
Watch our short video how we made this:
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Chicken and Cheese Lettuce Wraps
- Ricotta Cheese and Parsley Omelette Rolls
- Keto Egg Wrap with Feta Cheese
[thrive_text_block color=”orange” headline=”Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plan + Weekly Recipes”] [thrive_optin color=”blue” text=”Send me!” optin=”55" size=”medium” layout=”horizontal”][/[/thrive_text_block]/p>
Egg Wraps with Shrimp Salad
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and season with some salt and pepper. Place a medium-sized frying pan over the stove. Once heated, melt the butter then pour the beaten egg. Fry until the wrap becomes firm.
- Prepare a separate bowl for the diced avocado. Squeeze a piece of lime over and stir. Mix in the shrimps, some chopped parsley, mayonnaise, and red pepper flakes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper before gently stirring.
- Serve the mixture on the egg wrap and scatter the remaining chopped parsley on top. Enjoy.