Usually some people think that all hamburgers are made with bread as the main ingredients. However, as keto and low carb dieters, we have a way to enjoy cheeseburgers without eating the bread.
The best thing about a cheeseburger is not the bread but the bacon, the melted cheese, the goodness of mushrooms and the juicy well-seasoned grilled meat. That’s what we use for this burger.
Of course, you can also use this Keto Hamburger Buns recipe to make the low carb bread and then add meat and salad. But today we’d like to try something different.
You can accompany your bunless cheeseburger with two slices of tomato, lettuce, onion, mustard and a bit of sugar-free homemade ketchup or tomato sauce. Try this bunless stuffed burger and you will never want to eat the regular burger again!
Be sure to save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Keto Bunless Bacon Cheeseburger
- Season the ground beef with all of the condiments. Crack the egg into the beef and throw in the almond flour as well. Knead until well combined. Mold into 4 meatballs.
- Create the hollow shape of the meatballs with a soda can. Using your hands, shape the beef to form a cup before removing the can.
- Fill the molded beef with mushroom. Wrap a slice of bacon around the sides of the cup.
- Lay a slice of cheese on the surface of the hamburger to cover the mushroom. Leave in the 300°F oven for 10 minutes. Remove once the meat is cooked.
- Lay another slice of cheese on top and rebake for an additional 5 minutes, enough to melt the cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!