This colorful recipe is full of proteins, easy to prepare, and will keep you full for hours. It calls for some vegetables, cheese, and eggs for a satisfying and completely new frittata you will love. You can use olive oil for some extra nutrients and taste. It’s completely up to you! Enjoy!
Eggs are a valuable source of proteins, vitamins, and minerals. However, if you can find omega-3 enriched eggs, make sure you do it.
These eggs have more vitamins A and E and will give you even healthier meal. And when it comes to spices, this recipe is a good base for almost everything.
You can easily replace oregano with dried rosemary, thyme, or some chili powder. The options are endless. Have fun trying them!
Let’s Ketofy It!
While preparing the dish, set the oven to 400°F just to preheat.
Toss the spinach in a large skillet greased with oil (set over medium-high heat). Stir the greens to cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Throw in the broccoli, tomatoes, and bell peppers. Mix everything well and let sit to cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
Beat the eggs in a bowl along with the ricotta and cheddar. Pour the mixture into the pan. Leave to cook for 2 minutes before finally cracking in the remaining 3 eggs. Move everything from the pan to the oven.
Allow to bake in the preheated oven until the eggs are completely set and ready. This may take up to 5 minutes. Once done, garnish with chopped celery leaves. Enjoy while hot.
- Keto Zucchini Cherry Tomatoes Frittata
- Keto Creamy Spinach Egg Casserole
- Keto Bacon Egg Guacamole Bunless Burger
Egg Vegetable Cheese Frittata
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a large skillet with oil and heat up over medium-high heat. Add spinach and give it a good stir. Cook for five minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Now add tomatoes, bell peppers, and broccoli. Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, cheddar, and ricotta. Add into a frying pan and cook for 2 more minutes. Finally, crack the remaining three eggs. Remove from the frying pan and transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until eggs are completely set. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped celery leaves.
- Enjoy while it’s still hot!