Grilled Catfish with Orange
Catfish is one of the best ways to boost your intake of precious omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Its superb taste is something everybody agrees on. This recipe contains freshly squeezed orange juice and some orange extract for a beautiful sweet taste and mouthwatering aroma you will absolutely love. Optionally serve with some grilled orange slices and enjoy!
Receive Our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plans + Weekly Recipes
Grilled Catfish with Tangy Orange
- Rinse the fish thoroughly under cold running water. Remove the entrails, if any. Spread the cavity with your fingers and wash it from the inside with a good stream. Pat dry each fish using a kitchen paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, orange juice, orange extract, chili flakes, dried thyme, garlic, and salt. Mix until combined and submerge fish in this mixture. Coat well and refrigerate for 30 minutes before grilling.
- Preheat the grill to a medium-low heat. Drain the fish and place on a grill rack.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until nice and crispy. Generously brush the fish with the marinade while grilling. About three tablespoons will be enough. This will keep the moisture and juiciness. Remove from the grill and sprinkle with rosemary. Garnish with grilled orange slices.
- Serve with low-carb veggies and enjoy while it's still hot.