If you are craving a tasty burger, this recipe is definitely for you. It contains the most common keto ingredients.
The heart of this recipe is guacamole that turns simple bacon into a juicy but crispy dish. Traditionally, the main ingredient in guacamole is avocado.
You can buy guacamole at your local store, but why not make it yourself? All you need are onions, tomatoes, basil, seasonings, greens, and avocado smashed together. Then you have a fresh home-made dip and something to spread on your morning toast.
This bunless burger has meat as the main ingredient – isn’t it everybody’s dream recipe? Beef buns and lots of bacon.
Guacamole is to add bitterness and softness between two meat layers. The egg is visually appealing. It provides a splash of color and that extra protein for the day, resulting in a burger that can be consumed cold or reheated.
To make this recipe as healthy as can be, we recommend making sure all of your ingredients come from clean sources. This means buying organic, grass-finished ground beef that has been pasture-raised and does not contain antibiotics, chemicals or hormones.
The same goes for bacon. Make sure it does not contain added sugars, hormones, nitrates, antibiotics, or other chemicals and preservatives that may contribute to inflammation and DNA damage.
When picking out eggs, go with a brand that is organic and pasture-raised as this ensures that the hens have had access to good feed and sunshine, which enhances the nutrition of the eggs.
Let’s Do It!
Marinate ground beef with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning then shape it into a small patty. Wrap the bacon around the patty.
In a frying pan over medium heat, add olive oil and fry the meat on each side until cooked. The time will depend on the thickness of your patty. Once cooked, move to a plate.
In the same pan, fry an egg with the remaining oil.
To assemble the burger, add guacamole and the fried egg on top of the patty then season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Keto Guacamole with Onion and Tomato
- Bunless Mushrooms Stuffed Bacon Cheeseburger
- Ultimate Keto Hamburgers
Bacon Egg Guacamole Bunless Burger
- In a small bowl, mix minced beef with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Form a small patty.
- Place 4 strips of bacon on a cutting board crosswise. Top with beef patty and wrap the bacon around it.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add bacon wrapped patty and cook for 3 minutes (or more, depending on thickness) on each side and transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1/2 tbsp of oil to the pan and cook an egg. You should have an egg with a runny yolk inside and cooked egg white outside.
- Top your bacon wrapped patty with the guacamole and fried egg. Season with salt and pepper if needed. Cut in half and serve immediately.