Keto Bacon Egg Guacamole Bunless Burger
If you are craving a tasty burger, this recipe is definitely for you. It contains the most common keto ingredients.
The heart of this recipe is guacamole that turns simple bacon into a juicy but crispy dish. Traditionally the main ingredient in guacamole is avocado.
You can buy guacamole in your local store but why not make it yourself? All you need are onions, tomatoes, basil, seasonings, greens, avocado smashed together and you have a fresh home-made dip and something to spread on your morning toast.
This bunless burger has meat as the main ingredient – isn’t it everybody’s dream recipe? Beef buns and lots of bacon.
Guacamole is to add bitterness and softness between two meat layers. The egg is for visual, a splash of color and that extra protein for the day – result in a burger that can be consumed cold or reheated.
Let’s Ketofy It!
Marinate ground beef with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning then shape it into a small patty. Wrap the bacon around the patty.
In a frying pan over a medium heat, add olive oil in the fry the meat on each side until cook. The time will depend on the thickness of your patty. Once cooked, remove to a plate.
With the same pan, fry an egg with the remaining oil.
To assemble the burger, add guacamole and the fried egg on top of the patty then season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
- Keto Guacamole with Onion and Tomato
- Bunless Mushrooms Stuffed Bacon Cheeseburger
- Ultimate Keto Hamburgers
Bacon Egg Guacamole Bunless Burger
- In a small bowl mix minced beef with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Form a small patty.
- Place 4 strips of bacon on a cutting board crosswise, top with beef patty and wrap the bacon around it.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add bacon wrapped patty and cook for 3 minutes (or more, depending on thickness) on each side and transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1/2 tbsp of oil to the pan and cook an egg. You should have the egg with a runny yolk inside and cooked egg white outside.
- Top your bacon wrapped patty with the guacamole, fried egg, season with salt and pepper if needed. Cut in half and serve immediately.