Thin parsley omelettes are left to cool and rolled up around a delicate ricotta filling. Super healthy miniature omelettes are tasty and elegant, a great option for appetizer.
Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use!
Ricotta Cheese and Parsley Omelette Rolls
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Parmesan grated
- 100 g ricotta cheese
- 6 pitted green olives
- More green olives to garnish optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Season with some chopped parsley, pepper, and salt.
- Prepare a medium-sized non-stick frying pan and heat the olive oil over medium heat. Gently pour half of the egg mixture and stir all around the pan to cover the base. Fry for 2 minutes. Flip the egg over and leave for another minute to cook the other side thoroughly. Put to a plate and repeat the same process for the remaining egg mixture.
- Combine the Parmesan, ricotta, and freshly chopped chives in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Transfer the omelettes to a flat board and put the cheese mixture on top of each piece. Spread evenly. Make omelette rolls and cut into pieces about 3 cm each.
- Secure the cut rolls with a toothpick and push an olive on top. Serve and enjoy.